(All fields are required)
1. Source of application:
Where did you hear about this opportunity? Please select all that apply.
2. Internal Candidates:
Do you currently work for, or have you previously worked for, the Waimakariri District Council?
3. Right To Work In New Zealand:
To work at the Waimakariri District Council you must be legally entitled to work in New Zealand. People on a valid New Zealand work permit may only be employed on a temporary basis.
If you are selected for an interview, please being a copy of your right to work with you.
4. Future Commitments:
If you have any future or current commitments (booked study, travel, sporting commitments, etc.) that may impact on your availability should you be the preferred applicant, please specify:
Please nominate two referees who are able to verify your skills, knowledge and experience as outlined in your Curriculum Vitae.
• One referee should be your current immediate supervisor or a recent supervisor from the past 12 months.
Do you have an injury or psychological or medical condition, including those caused by gradual process, disease or infection (e.g. hearing loss or occupational overuse syndrome) or any other disability which may affect your ability to perform the duties of this position satisfactorily OR pose a risk of harming yourself or another person, including the risk of infecting another person with an illness?
If you answered "Yes" to the previous question, please provide details and describe any facilities, technical aids or equipment adaptations to the workplace that you would require to:
1. Be able to satisfactorily carry out the duties of this position
2. Effectively eliminate or isolate the risks you have identified
8. Integrity Checking :
Do you hold a Full Unrestricted New Zealand Drivers Licence?
9. Integrity Checking:
Are there any matters pending which could affect the status of your driver’s licence?
If yes, please provide details:
10. Integrity Checking :
Have you ever appeared before any court (including court martial) or do you have any previous criminal or civil convictions, traffic offences (including speeding tickets), impending charges, diversions, or warnings for offences or are you expected to be involved in any legal action in NZ and/or overseas?
11. Integrity Checking :
If you answered "Yes" to the previous question, please provide details:
12. Pre-employment Checks:
If you are shortlisted for this role are you willing to undergo both Police Vetting and pre-employment Drug and Alcohol testing?
• I declare that the information given in this application is true and correct and to the best of my knowledge.
• I acknowledge the purpose of this application form and the material associated with it is to assist in assessing my suitability for the position I am applying for.
• I authorise the selection panel to contact my referees which I have nominated above seeking verbal and or written reference information for the purpose of validating my suitability for the position I am applying for.
• I acknowledge that if I give any incorrect or misleading information or omit any information during my appointment process, I may be disqualified from consideration, or if appointed and this is subsequently discovered, I may be liable for dismissal.